[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "nodeCreated is not called when cache is starting"

Jack Eagle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 03:56:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "nodeCreated  is not called when cache is starting":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521282#521282

Author  : Jack Eagle
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/trustin25

Message:
Hi,
I am using AbstractTreeCacheListener to be notifed node creation. The nodeCreated method is successfully hitted at when a new record is added to my cache and my clustered server is up. However, when the second server is down and i start this redundant server and when cache started, the nodeCreated is not callled while loading records from cache. IS there any confuguration solution?

Regards,
Trustin