[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Get and control the methods list of an ejb at the client side"

amar slimane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 04:20:27 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Get and control the methods list of an ejb at the client side":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521291#521291

Author  : amar slimane
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/slimamar

Message:
Actually, we 're developping an application which is supplied at our customers.
For each customer, the application's version is not the same.
And sometimes we can have (we want) an application client with a version who communicates
with an application server with a different version.
So, we can have a definition of an ejb at the client side different than the definition of this ejb at the server side.
In tis case, we want to detect for each ejb's method invocation if the method does exist or not at the server side.