[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Why EJB 2.0 TO EJB 3.0 migration?"

pravu Mi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 05:41:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Why EJB 2.0 TO EJB 3.0 migration?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521332#521332

Author  : pravu Mi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/pravumishra

Message:
Hi Jaikiran,

Please find attached a zip file that contains configuration files for EJB 2.x (ejb-jar.xml, jboss.xml,jbosscmp-jdbc.xml) and EJB 3.0(persistence.xml).

I am using java 1.6 and jboss 4.2.3 and my beans are not packed into separate jars, instead those are packed into single jar file inside the EAR.  I am using Eclipse 3.3 and used the Dinamic web project of Eclipse for checking the fisibility of using both the type of ejbs in a single EAR.

Hope I have provided all the required information.

Thanks and Regards,
Pravu Mishra.