[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 07:59:06 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521387#521387

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
But when i am using port no 25 in the jbpm.mail.properties, it work fine and i am able to send the mail from it.

But when i tried with standalone java application, it does not work it out.

I cannot understand why this error is raising here and not in jbpm

I searched google but it of no use to me.....as every one had the same problem

but no one have given the clear idea about the solution for

Some of the links where i found are
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=43&threadID=787382

http://forums.sun.com/sunsearch.jspa

http://www.authsecu.com/nntp/comp-lang-java-security/6935-comp-lang-java-security-sslexception-unrecognized-ssl-message-plaintext-connection.htm#6935