[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Undemanding Dependencies"

David Lloyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 12:09:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Undemanding Dependencies":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521507#521507

Author  : David Lloyd
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/david.lloyd@jboss.com

Message:
In this case, what do you consider "-->" to mean?  I'm producing a BeanMetaData but after that I don't have any control over how the beans are installed.  I don't see any way to get a ControllerContext or DependencyInfo off of a BMD.  I think I see what you're getting at (using a lifecycle callback on the parent to enable the child), I just don't see how to connect the dots.