[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Problem Signaling a Waiting Execution"

Andy Barreras do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 13:27:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem Signaling a Waiting Execution":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521530#521530

Author  : Andy Barreras
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/FlyNavy

Message:
Santanu, -- Thank you for all of your advice.  I finally got it working!  Looks like the advice you gave me worked out.  I created a simple Java app that:

1. Created an instance of the ProcessEngine
2. Deployed the ProcessDefinition
3. Performed external work
4. Signalled the execution to advance to the next node when the external work was done.

So here's another question.  Is there any way to deploy this app programatically to the jBPM console app so that I can demo the workflow utilizing the built-in functionality of the jBPM console app?