[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Spring Modules and jBPM 3.2.X"

des kane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 15:04:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Spring Modules and jBPM 3.2.X":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521557#521557

Author  : des kane
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kaned

Message:
Hi,

Is there any decent Spring support for versions of jBPM 3 higher than 3.1 ? I read a good tutorial on the use of Spring Module classes such as JBPMTemplate, JBPMCallback, etc but I'm now hearing reports that later versions of jBPM 3 are not compatible.

Does anyone know if there are plans to address this incompatibility, either by Spring or JBoss ?

Thanks,

Des.