[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Undemanding Dependencies"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 03:27:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Undemanding Dependencies":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521626#521626

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> Ah, I see.  However I can't affect the parent's BMD in this case - only the child's.
Not a lot different, just using another callback mechanism.

BMD.initialVisit(MDVN node) <-- override this
ControllerContext context = node.getControllerContext(); // child context
DependencyInfo info = context.getDependencyInfo();
CallbackItem callback = new BTrackingCallback(); // we keep track of all Bs, do something on the right one
info.addInstallItem(callback);