[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Process definition deployment"

Maarten G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 05:50:31 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Process definition deployment":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521681#521681

Author  : Maarten G
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/magoris

Message:
Hi Walter, thanks for your reply, that answered my question. I'll avoid the redeploy in my code.

What is the best way to do the deploy? Can I check in my code whether the process has been deployed yet and then deploy it if necessary, or is it best to already have the process in the db before the server starts? If so, how can i do this (for instance, is it ok to include it in the db create script)?