[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development] New message: "Portlet listing all available portals for a user"

Eli Galicia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 10:40:14 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Portlet listing all available portals for a user":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521775#521775

Author  : Eli Galicia
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/superdepor

Message:
Good evening,

I have build a tree of portals under JBOSS-Portal.
One portal per imaginative customer and also one role for each portal so that only authorized users gets access to the portals.

What I want now is to create a portlet which lists all the portals a user are authorized against!

For example user "Kim" is member of "Volov","BMW" and "Audi". So I want my portlet to show urls to those three portals and not the others!

Thanks!