[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: nodeCreated is not called when cache is starting"

Bill Middleton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 10:47:40 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "nodeCreated  is not called when cache is starting":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521777#521777

Author  : Bill Middleton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wjm

Message:
Hmm.  Well, it seems I may have chimed in a bit too soon.  AbstractTreeCacheListener isn't part of the newer JBC that I use.  Here I only need to implement the annotations and everything works fine.  However, you are adding the listener before creating/starting the cache, I presume?  If so, then I'm afraid I'm out of suggestions.