[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] New message: "Re: Help/instructions for installing and using JBoss Spring"

Jeremy Dinsel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 13:39:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Help/instructions for installing and using JBoss Spring depl":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521820#521820

Author  : Jeremy Dinsel
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gerromie

Message:
Can you provide an example of the jboss-spring.xml that's expected? My project is loading spring from web.xml using context-params that are very similar to the example provided in the snowdrop documentation available at http://jboss.org/snowdrop/documentation.html

It's unclear if this is the right solution for us as we've been unable to migrate from JBoss 4.0.5 to newer versions without breaking our spring integration with or without snowdrop. Snowdrop seems to have little or no impact on the error we're experiencing so I am not certain that I haven't followed the instructions completely. I've posted details about the specific failure in the Spring Forums, but have not heard any suggestions on what to change. You can find the thread via the link http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=83439 I'd appreciate any insight you might be able to lend.