[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Obtaining all available transitions for a <wait state> node?"

Santanu Saraswati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 23 06:01:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Obtaining all available transitions for a &lt;wait state&gt; node?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521868#521868

Author  : Santanu Saraswati
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/saraswati.santanu

Message:
This code should give you the out going transitions.I am not sure what have you tried which did not work, but this one works for me. Till you have 4.4 released you can use this.

*      //processInstance is the relevant Process instance and stateName is the name of the wait state
*
*      ExecutionImpl activeExecution = (ExecutionImpl)processInstance.findActiveExecutionIn(stateName);
      List<Transition> outgoingTransitionList = activeExecution.getActivity().getOutgoingTransitions();*