[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Some questions and feedback from beginner"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 23 13:55:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Some questions and feedback from beginner":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521890#521890

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Thanks for your anwers.

I would defenetely like to join to help in any way and at the moment help with tests sounds the best. Will try to convince some people at work that it is worth investing some time into it. Need to go thru BPMN 2.0 spec first.

If it comes to jPDL transformation to BPEL I was thinking about having a possibility to move the same process between different products (as mentioned I am doing evaluation of BPMS for my company). BUt as I said, I am new in the subject so please correct me when I am wrong.

BTW. Post placed on GWT Console forum.

Cheers
Maciej