[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] New message: "Re: ClassCastException when initializing CXFServlet"

Rey Rivera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 24 11:40:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassCastException when initializing CXFServlet":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521932#521932

Author  : Rey Rivera
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gnikeht

Message:
I had the exact same problem and after trying almost everything including stuff that didn't make sense, I was able to make it work by putting the spring jars (spring.jar, spring-web and spring-webmvc) in the jboss_home/server/{configuration}/lib directory.  I used the 2.5.5 spring jars.  Not being an expert in jboss I don't know if this is the way it's supposed to be but at least it works....

Rey