[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Problem deploying EJB 3.0 jar to JBoss 5.0.1 GA"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 25 09:03:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem deploying EJB 3.0 jar to JBoss 5.0.1 GA":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522068#522068

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> WolfgangKnauf wrote:
>
> whow, it IS broken... Anybody who knows how to use the new wiki tags like "{code:xml}...{code}" from [/plugins/wiki/README.html]?
>
> Wolfgang
The way it's "supposed" to work is:

1) Click on "Wiki Markup" button in the editor
2) In the box that gets created in the editor, add your text with the wiki markup language
3) Submit
(4. Now is the time, you start praying that you don't lose the contents)

But there are numerous issues with the editor, so i can't really guarantee it's going to work. Atleast for me, most of the times it takes numerous attempts to get the formatting right and not lose the contents, in the forum/wiki editor.