[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM console not working on JBoss 5.1.0 standard configuration"

Dejan Mratinkovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 26 04:51:08 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM console not working on JBoss 5.1.0 standard configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522227#522227

Author  : Dejan Mratinkovic
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dejanmr

Message:
I have the same issue.

And all I did was running ant targets as instructed. All out of the box. Works fine with 'default' configuration, does not with 'standard' or  'all' . Issues are present JBPM console, or simple tests I did on my own (so, it is not JBPM console related).
All deployes with no errors, error is fired on runtime.

I can log in (alex, password) to JBPM console, but I got the error, and no further actions are possible. Whichever action I choose, I got the same error pop up again.

Running on 'standard' is essential, as we can not go cluster without it.

Without it being possible, we would have to look for alternative WF engine.