[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: Calrification required regarding version of Core Cache"

Taran Sodhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 26 09:17:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Calrification required regarding version of Core Cache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522310#522310

Author  : Taran Sodhi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dony908

Message:
Thanks http://community.jboss.org/people/mircea.markus ,
I can certainly do that, but what I'm trying to undestand here is, *what is the differnce between Cayenene and Malagueta?* I can see that there is a subtle difference b/w the two in terms of building the cache and the methods available. So I'm not sure if Cayenene can be upgraded to Malagueta without changing the classes being used from the jars in my application to create, configure  cache etc, which I feel is not a small job.
Also, my cache project is outside the JBoss EAP and the jars being used are downloaded seperately from jboss site (caynene 1.4 in my case.)dvance
I have tried looking over the place to find this deffernce but couldn't get much info. Any pointers would be highly apprecaited

Thanks in advance,
TS.