[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "How to refresh a single portlet?"

Ashish Shrivastav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 08:11:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to refresh a single portlet?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522506#522506

Author  : Ashish Shrivastav
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ashish1180

Message:
Hi,

I have two portlets running. I am communicating between these two portlets using IPC(Inter portlet communication) provided by Jboss.
But whenever I submit data from portlet, it refresh's the whole page instead of only refreshing the other portlet where I received the data from first portlet.
Is it possible to refresh only a single portlet where in portlets are being communicated using IPC?