[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Magnolia CMS + JBoss Portal"

Tom Hombergs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 09:57:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Magnolia CMS + JBoss Portal":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522532#522532

Author  : Tom Hombergs
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/TomHombergs

Message:
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating options to integrate a CMS into JBoss Portal. The first option was, of course, the "CMS" which ships with JBoss Portal, though it lacks some features.

Since the JBoss Portal CMS is backed by a Jackrabbit Repository and the Magnolia CMS also uses Jackrabbit, I wondered if I could just tell JBoss Portal to use the Magnolia Repository instead of it's own. I've tinkered with the configuration without much success so far.

Does anybody have experience with integrating a Java-based CMS into JBoss Portal and feels like sharing?

Thanks,
Tom