[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Multi-client/tenant capability"

Heiko Tappe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 09:13:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Multi-client/tenant capability":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522755#522755

Author  : Heiko Tappe
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tdtappe

Message:
I have some application with multi-client capability. For instance each table in my database has a "tenant" column to separate all clients from each other. And I would like to also have all jBPM data in my database, too. But of course all clients/tenants should only see "their" jBPM data.
What would be the best approach to integrate jBPM into this scenario?

--Heiko