[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] New message: "Re: ClassNotFound error for classes in spring archives lib directory"

Mike Karrys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 13:18:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassNotFound error for classes in spring archives lib directory":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522831#522831

Author  : Mike Karrys
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mikekarrys

Message:
Thanks for the help Ales.

I'm using AS 5.1.0.GA with the jboss-spring-3.2.deployer.

So after I wrote this I thought that maybe I should package everything in an EAR but when I do that the mavnen-ear-plugin packager converts my .spring to .jar and then can't resolve the spring context.

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "vfszip:/C:/Applications/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/avm-ear.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.xml.sax.S
AXParseException: The prefix "context" for element "context:annotation-config" is not bound.

The maven-ear-plugin puts the my .spring archive in as a .jar.
Does it need to be a .spring in the ear to deploy correctly or is it a configuration problem?

Thanks,
Mike