[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jBPM 4.3-jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not exist"

apurv agnihotri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 00:07:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3-jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not exist":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522904#522904

Author  : apurv agnihotri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/apurv888

Message:
Hi All,

While trying to run the examples provided in the latest jbpm4.3.zip(Using Netbeans IDE) there occurs an *error in importing "jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml"* resource(*inside jbpm.cfg.xml*).I figured out that jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not even exist in the provided zip.
Is this is a real issue or I am mising out something?

Thanks,
Apurv