[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: How do I enable pass-by-reference for EJB3 in JBoss AS container?"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 05:50:14 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I enable pass-by-reference for EJB3 in JBoss AS container?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522952#522952

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> jlsimone wrote:
>
>  I have done some research and saw some documentation that says you can use the <container-invoker-conf> tag in the jboss.xml file to optimize the calls within the container JVM. But I get the feeling that this is old, outdated information.
>

> Thanks
Yes, that's old and is for EJB2.x.

Are you using remote business interfaces or local business interfaces for the beans?