[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3 - Multiple values (types) in JBPM4_VARIABLE for single entry."

Martin Porter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 08:18:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 - Multiple values (types) in JBPM4_VARIABLE for single entry.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522977#522977

Author  : Martin Porter
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jedizippy

Message:
Hi,

Unfortunately its not that easy to reproduce. It seems to occur randomly and we have so far not been able to identify the cause. We send in 5 parameters into each subprocess and it seems that one of these parameters (String) ends up in the same row as a value that is created inside a DecisionHandler java class. I will try and see if we can figure out what might be causing it.

We are having major issues with ID generation at the moment and have implemented our own ID Generator to see if we can cure the problem. Maybe that will also solve this issue.I will update this thread if I find anything out.

Regards
Martin