[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Smooks xml-to-java mapping using wizard"

Atte Heino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 08:48:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Smooks xml-to-java mapping using wizard":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522988#522988

Author  : Atte Heino
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/aheino

Message:
I have installed the JBoss Tools 3.1 version and I am now trying to add Smooks transformation to my JBossESB project.

Using the wizard I am able to create the input task, but when I try to add the Java Class to map against, the"Add Java Bean Instance" dialog does not let me continue even thou I have given the "Bean ID" and selected a class. I created two classes Order and OrderItems.

The dialog just says:  "Java Class must be configured" and there is nothing on the box below.

Am I missing something from the configuration. I tried to follow the instructions by Tom Fennelly in his blog entry
h3. http://www.jboss.org/feeds/post/jboss_tools_smooks_editor_progress
h3. -Atte

h3.