[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: database maintenance"

Giang Nguyen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 30 04:37:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "database maintenance":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523104#523104

Author  : Giang Nguyen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/giangnguyen

Message:
Hi, actually I and my team have downloaded jbpm4.2 and start experience with it. However we have alot of trouble customize the GUI interface because our dev team lack of Google Web Toolkit skill, furthermore we ultimately want running Jbpm with Oracle 10g and wasnt able to get it running at first place. Then we come across Runa WFE, a SourceForge project that use Struts as web framework, based on Jbpm 3.01 as it core process engine. Its also easy to configure datasource with Oracle.
So infact we dont use Jbpm 3.01 directly but yes we use Jbpm 3.01.
Please excuse my english and my lack of knowledge in Jbpm also.

Regards,
Giang