[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: database maintenance"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 30 06:00:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "database maintenance":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523110#523110

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
If Heiko wrote it it will be correct. I am not very firm about the console. But domain-model now makes more sense to me. Since the console has to deal with different objects depending on its usage. in jBPM these are tasks and process instances etc. But anyway, these things all serve one purporse: to integrate the generic console with jBPM. I see no advantage of taking them as a start to building an own web application. Maybe you should ask aboout this in the related forum.