[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

John Waterwood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 30 07:24:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523120#523120

Author  : John Waterwood
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/john.waterwood

Message:
about the several places to attach source (classpath, ctrl-click, debug), it is not really convenient for the user having to tell Eclipse twice where source code is related. Once for ctrl-click and browsing, and once for debug.

I seem to remember that with MyEclipse I only had to attach source code once for each jar file (using package explorer, or in the project properties build path). The debugger would then automatically know about the source location too. In WTP with or without Jboss AS tools this does not seem to be the case.