[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to invoke applications in a task activity"

Jiemin Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 30 14:48:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to invoke applications in a task activity":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523144#523144

Author  : Jiemin Zhang
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Jiemin

Message:
Should I build my own graphical application for the client or for the task form?

If I build my own Web Client or Desktop Client for jBPM, how is the problem with a task form that has some buttons resolved?

In XPDL (another process definition language) you can assign a task to a user and define a java method to this task, if the user works on the task, the java method is called, a form with text and some buttons is showed and the events clicking on the buttons can be handled. How can I do this in jBPM? I want handle the user action in a activity.

Thank you very much.