[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: EJB3 slower than EJB2"

Andrew Rubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 31 12:23:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB3 slower than EJB2":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523205#523205

Author  : Andrew Rubinger
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ALRubinger

Message:
Thanks for your observations.  They're consistent with what we've found as well.

In EJB3 now we've had some discussions about our wire protocol and the objects sent during each invocation.  The output of this work should be a mechanism compatible w/ the new Interceptors 1.1 (from EJB 3.1) specification, and be much trimmer in its profile.

S,
ALR