[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: Jboss Cache clustering in standalone mode"

Taran Sodhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 31 15:26:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jboss Cache clustering in standalone mode":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523224#523224

Author  : Taran Sodhi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dony908

Message:
Thanks, I could see both caches in cluster, as I can put an object and retrieve from another after replication.I have same configuration file for each instance of JBoss cache hosted outside JBoss EAP.
But I would like to know how merely having same cluster name for cache can cause 2 seperate instances of cache hosted on seperate boxes talk to each other. Is it something due to JBoss server being started in clustering mode, but remember my cache application is hosted outside EAP as above and it also doesn't have same cluster name as JBoss server. I'm newbie in this field and any pointers are highly appreciated.

Many thx in advance,
Regards,
TS