[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - problem running jboss 4.0.2 compilent ws in jboss 5.0

Kamal Chandran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 1 12:08:27 EDT 2010

Kamal Chandran [http://community.jboss.org/people/kam.chandran%40gmail.com] replied to the discussion

"problem running jboss 4.0.2 compilent ws in jboss 5.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550629#550629

Hello,

We are facing the same issue while we are porting our aqpplication functionality into a newer version of Jboss. We have a Jboss 4.3.0 Portal server and we are trying to call JAX-RPC Based services from the application deployed in this JBoss.

I had tried updating the Jboss Installation with Jboss 3.1.1 version but the issue still persists.

Please let us know if you have any work arounds/ Updates on this issue

Thank you
--Kamal Chandran

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]