[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Queue on LRU Cache

odolu odolu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 3 08:47:48 EDT 2010

odolu odolu [http://community.jboss.org/people/odolu] created the discussion

"Queue on LRU Cache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550930#550930

I have configured an AOP LRU Cache region with a fqn on a redundant server and I put a java Queue collection (eg. java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentLinkedQueue) with some elements in it on the active server instance.
I make some operations on that queue with no cache put operations. By the way, queue is not in synch with active and hotstanby instance.
As I read on the POJO cache FAQ, java.util objects are aspectized by jboss cache frame already but seems not for queue.

What can I do for that problem, Do I have to use another Queue implementations?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]