[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Exception when running workflow

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 5 13:40:40 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM Exception when running workflow"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551060#551060

Hi Steve,

good news, I think I got it. First of all (happily) this is not jBPM issue  ;)

You just forgot to clean up process variables after first execution that's why it worked with only one file. I modified a bit FileChecked decision handler to remove one variable prior to returning the result (line in bold):

      } else {
            result = "no";
            cleanUp(oe);
        }
        oe.removeVariable(ActivityShareInfo.JoinCompleteIndicator.name);
        return result;

After that it works like a charm.

Seems like you developed your custom foreach functionality?! If so you should look into foreach activity that is part of 4.4 version. Just search this forum for details or grab trunk version from svn to get an overview... you can always post questions here as well.

HTH
Maciej