[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Remote access ejb problem

akhtar qureshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 6 02:52:31 EDT 2010

akhtar qureshi [http://community.jboss.org/people/akhtar24] created the discussion

"Remote access ejb problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551142#551142

Hi ,
         I am deploay my war in jboss server and ejb in my another jboss server access ejb remotely working fine.
But when i am using apache-tomcat 7.0  as my web server and i deploay my war to apache tomcat server and ejb in application server as jboss. here i am fail to deploy.

So please suggest me

1. is it possible to deploy war in web server as (apace-tomecat) and ejb in application server(jboss)?
      if yes then please tell me configuration steps.

2. Is it jndi  property work in web server?

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]