[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Get all users that participated on a given process

Jorge Ferreira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 7 09:51:55 EDT 2010

Jorge Ferreira [http://community.jboss.org/people/imjorge] created the discussion

"Get all users that participated on a given process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551487#551487

I would like to get all the users that participated in a given process instance.

The following code:

        List<HistoryTask> history = historyService.createHistoryTaskQuery().executionId(processInstance.getId()).list();

        System.out.println("----------");
        for (HistoryTask e : history) {
            System.out.println(e.getAssignee());
        }
        System.out.println("----------");

Has a limitation for my needs. Imagine that I have a process with one task task1. task1 is assigned to user a. User a delegates task1 to user b, and then b delegates task1 to user c. The above code will only show user c while I would like to receive all the users [a, b, c].

What is the best way to achieve this requirement? If you could provide some processes + source code fragments it would be great.

--- Jorge