[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Newbie - JBoss Tools Perspectives dissapear when installing new plugins

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 9 04:22:43 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Newbie - JBoss Tools Perspectives dissapear when installing new plugins"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551881#551881

The funky.log.zip shows no errors directly connected to JBoss Tools, but it shows errors in Eclipse JDT and net.rim.ejde.A.I.L.A (which I assume is Blackberry Rim plugins).

Any chance you installed other plugins than just JBoss Tools that might cause some problems in combination ?

btw. I would really like to "see" what is going on here - anyone of you that could use Jing or similar to create a screencast of what goes on ?

And as Denis asked, what kind of update is it you are doing ? Mixing stable, dev and nightly updatesites are not recommended.