[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Newbie - JBoss Tools Perspectives dissapear when installing new plugins

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 12 03:03:59 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Newbie - JBoss Tools Perspectives dissapear when installing new plugins"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552084#552084

how did you upgrade ?

Using eclipse updatesite to update from 3.5 to 3.6 ? That is not (unfortunately) supported by Eclipse since it will most probably cause problems
and since Eclipse it self does not support this JBoss Tools can't either.

If you did it by installing 3.6 and then installing jboss tools and still have problems, then we got a problem and I would still like to see how this "disappearance" looksl like.