[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Console timeout

M M do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 12 20:14:38 EDT 2010

M M [http://community.jboss.org/people/gubespam] replied to the discussion

"Console timeout"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552235#552235

Thanks for the first one. I will look into it.

For the second, I mean the following scenario:
1. Log into console
2. Click on "Process Definitions"
3. Click on "Refresh" button.
4. After about 10 seconds of waiting, it returns an error like the following (and nothing is populated into the table):

 | |  http://stinger:8080/jbpm-console/org.jboss.bpm.console.Application/clear.cache.gif  (http://stinger:8080/jbpm-console/org.jboss.bpm.console.Application/clear.cache.gif) |
Error |  http://stinger:8080/jbpm-console/org.jboss.bpm.console.Application/clear.cache.gif  |  http://stinger:8080/jbpm-console/org.jboss.bpm.console.Application/clear.cache.gif  |  http://stinger:8080/jbpm-console/org.jboss.bpm.console.Application/clear.cache.gif  |

* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.UpdateDefinitionsAction'
* Exception: 'class java.io.IOException'Request timeout |

This problem only happens intermittently - that is, some days it just keeps getting this error every time, no matter what (restart jboss, etc.). Most days, however, it works fine without any issue.