[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - How to implement jboss cluster cache on Websphere app server6.1 ?

d p do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 14 05:20:19 EDT 2010

d p [http://community.jboss.org/people/dineshpatil] created the discussion

"How to implement jboss cluster cache on Websphere app server6.1 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552477#552477

hi friends,
         I am new to the JBoss Cluster cache. i want to implement it in our application (pojo cache). I wish to deploy the jboss cluster cache on our Websphere application server.  I want to know the following things--
1) the required jars, where to put the jars on Websphere server folder.
2) Configurations need to be done if any ... such as xml or peoperties files.
3) How to deploy the code so that it runs properly with my application and my application can get benefit of jboss cluster cache.

I will be really grateful to the ones who help me out with this requirement.

Regards,
Dinesh.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]