[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Failure in ignaling a state in a process which has timer

Soheil Dowlatshahi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 14 10:22:25 EDT 2010

Soheil Dowlatshahi [http://community.jboss.org/people/soheildowlatshahi] created the discussion

"Failure in ignaling a state in a process which has timer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552545#552545

I have defined following state in my process:

<state name="activity.investor.registeration.inquiry.suspend" >
        <transition name="investor.inquiry.replied" to="activity.investor.registeration.inquiry.evaluate"/>

        <transition name="investor.inquiry.timeout" to="activity.investor.registeration.inquiry.check">

           <timer duedate="5 minutes" />

        </transition>

</state>

Unfortunately I can not signle the process when it is in this state. The workflow engine give me an error containing this message: inactive-process or state. but when I  remove the timer section, I can signal it and it works properly!

Is it fixed in JBPM 4.4?

Thanks
Soheil