[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Is it possible to add classloader root with wildcard pattern?

Zemian Deng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 14 18:08:14 EDT 2010

Zemian Deng [http://community.jboss.org/people/saltnlight5] replied to the discussion

"Is it possible to add classloader root with wildcard pattern?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552639#552639

In the trunk already... Ah, very cool! You are too fast!  :)

BTW, thanks for the above hint. I do see examples of registering resolver in deployers/metadata-deployer-jboss-beans.xml now.

My only comment to your solution is that it is unclear to user that this wildcard "*" is not file GLOB nor RegularExpression. User needs to konw that it works only for anything that ends with ".../*<match_this_suffix>". I think these test case would fail

<root>file:///opt/lib/myapp-*.jar</root>

<root>file:///opt/lib/myapp-*system*.jar</root>

What happen if user enter non file URL? Should we validate these?
<root>http://www.foo.com/lib/*.jar</root>

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]