[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JAAS + EJB3.0 + Jboss unable to propaogate

Gaurav Agarwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 15 06:06:28 EDT 2010

Gaurav Agarwal [http://community.jboss.org/people/Gauravag] replied to the discussion

"JAAS + EJB3.0 + Jboss unable to propaogate"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552719#552719

I have posted my complete code for  others help as well.

But my problem is  that i'm not able to receive full credentials at EJB side (these  credentials can be user defined values added to subject as public  credentials).

So kindly tell me way to  receive that at EJB side.

Or any way to  progate bunch of parameters(or a property file) from servlet To EJB.

Thanks & Regards,
 Gaurav

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]