[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBOSS Messaging Issue

Muthukumaran Manickavasagam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 16 22:01:02 EDT 2010

Muthukumaran Manickavasagam [http://community.jboss.org/people/mmuthu] replied to the discussion

"JBOSS Messaging Issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553120#553120

I tried running JBOSS Messaging examples. It did not help much. So later on i started everything from the scratch and reaized that i need "messaging" folder even in the place where i'm running client application in JBOSS. When i have messaging folder, during sartup i can see the connection factories are created and i believe this resolves my problem. Now my messaging client able to send messages to server.

Is this dependency is right? Do we have any other better way of doing it? I really don't like to have the "messaging" folder in my client application which requires to have "ServerPeer" and some form of JMSUser, Persistency services, etc. I do not want all of them in my client application.

Any suggestion to do achieve this ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]