[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm4 taskform design

Chandan Khanna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 19 03:56:55 EDT 2010

Chandan Khanna [http://community.jboss.org/people/ChandanKhanna] created the discussion

"Jbpm4 taskform design"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553230#553230

Hi,

Is there no provision in jbpm4 to create human task forms like there was in jbpm3.

I read throw posts and realised there is support for free marker but i couldnt find anything like jbpm3 where user could simply design the form without any coding.

Task form designing feature was there in jbpm3 gpd and i am surprised that its not there in jbpm4 gpd. :0

Please help i think i am missing something or there is something wrong with my installation.

I am user jbpm 4.3 with eclipse galileo 3.5 and jboss 5.1

Thanks