[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to start/spawn 'n' subprocesses for 'n' users using JBPM-4.3.

Felix Jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 19 06:49:44 EDT 2010

Felix Jose [http://community.jboss.org/people/FelixKJose] replied to the discussion

"How to start/spawn 'n' subprocesses for 'n' users using JBPM-4.3."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553264#553264

 Hi Maciej,

Can you please let me know when will 4.4 version release. Is there any deadline for that, like July 25th or something like that. Because we cannot use the snapshot version and I am waiting for the 4.4 stable release. Can you please provide me the information.

Thank You,

With Regards,
Felix  Jose