[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Best way to role management..

John Sawyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 20 04:31:18 EDT 2010

John Sawyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/mcsawyer] created the discussion

"Best way to role management.."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553414#553414

this is my idea: I would manage users, functional role and  organizational role

Process: Associate tasks with functional  role
After, I would have user associates with organizational role.

Sample:
Process  SAMPLE: TASK1 (FR1), TASK2 (FR2)
OR1= FR1 & FR2
OR2= FR2
Peter  is OR1, Mike is OR2

Target: peter can do task1, peter and mike can  do task2

How can implement this user management?
Relation  between task with functional role I think that is goberned by  processdefinition.
But, relation between user & organizational  role? and organizational role & functional role?

Is a wrong  idea? My target is make easy user/permission management for doing work.

What  do you think about this? Which is best way for implement it?

Thanks!