[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Hot deploy problem with properties file

Pratik Surti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 03:08:25 EDT 2010

Pratik Surti [http://community.jboss.org/people/pratiksurti] created the discussion

"Hot deploy problem with properties file"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553590#553590

Hey,

I  am using jboss application server 5.1.0.GA on windows machine and  facing the hot deployment issue with re-deploy of properties file. My Flex UI doen't reflect, If I  make some changes to property file and try to re-deploy the ear file containing the properties file and other java classes. It hot deploys  the other portion of EAR file like class file, xml file.

Even I have  the problem with hot-deploy but it is not the major issue right now. I  am updating the EAR file from admin console. But replacing the EAR file  from admin console redeploys other portions excepting the properties  file. No exception is generated.

Could  you please let me know if the problem is already resolved and How ?

Regards,
Pratik