[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

Michael Wohlfart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 03:51:13 EDT 2010

Michael Wohlfart [http://community.jboss.org/people/mwohlf] replied to the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553599#553599

I have some requirement regarding the HistoryTaskImpl, basically this is what  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2896 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2896 is all about, just want to sum it up here:
*  the *duedate* property in HistoryTaskImpl is handled in the constructor and copied over from TaskImpl, just having this mapped to a database field would be nice. Something along the line of adding <property name="duedate" column="DUEDATE_" type="timestamp" /> in jbm.history.hbm.xml  (and a setter and getter for this)
* I would like to have the *name* of the task stored in the HistoryTaskImpl tabel too, it seems easy to implement, copy over in the contructor from TaskImpl and map to a database field.
* I would like to be able to query all HistoryTasks for a certain ProcessInstance, I am not sure how this can be implemented in a smart way. There is a property "executionId" which might be helpfull for this but it seems this is not fully implemented yet, so I am open for any good ideas here

thanks for looking into this

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]